Sunday, February 20, 2011

2011 Book Challenge!

One of my favorite blogstresses, Ali, from "Golightly" is committing herself to a book challenge for 2011. Her goal is to read 25 books this year, and I'm going to copy her! 25 is a perfect number because it's challenging but attainable (unlike my 1,000 miles in 2 years goal). Two books a month may get a little tough at some point, but I'm hoping that with my new Nook and the summer pool reading months not too far off I can get it done. Plus, one of my "30Before30" items is to read more, so this will help me cross that off the list as well. I decided to make a "Page" where I can list the books I've read and plan to read with a small review so that if any of you want to join in with me and Ali you can get ideas for books to read!

I am currently reading "Little Women" and have a few books I've been wanting to read, but I need some ideas! What are your favorite books? Have you read a great book lately? Help me get my list filled!

1.Little Women


2.Naturally Thin


3. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest


4. The Help


5. Little Bee


6.Sliding in to Home


7. Unbearable Lightness


8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive